The bodies of two Houston women, a lesbian couple, were discovered near a dumpster in Galveston County, Texas. Share this:
They had a 5 year old child together too.
fandoms are for the weak
- big spoon/little spoon:
- favorite non-sexual activity:
- who uses all the hot water:
- most trivial thing they fight over:
- who does most of the cleaning:
- what has a season pass on their dvr/who controls the netflix queue:
- who calls up the super/landlord when the heat’s not working:
- who steals the blankets:
- who leaves their stuff around:
- who remembers to buy the milk:
- who remembers anniversaries:
- who cooks normally?
- how often do they fight?:
- what do they do when they’re away from each other?:
- nicknames for each other?:
- who is more likely to pay for dinner?:
- what would they get each other for gifts?:
- who kissed who first?:
- who made the first move?:
- who remembers things?:
- who started the relationship?:
- who cusses more?:
- what would they do if the other one was hurt?
sorry i only date pokemon masters
please cis people stop trying to sound cool and educated when it comes to trans issues you are not cool or educated please shh…just shh….nothing you say is going to make sense
Ya I get that a portion of people act sad to get attention but? some people are legitimately depressed and/or have anxiety + people don’t need to constantly make posts about how uncool being depressed is. I can assure you They Know. So Stop.